Tuesday, May 26, 2009

submitted by Trickster

Those fucking bastards at AMA! I'm gonna personally go down to their nice little organized office in Calgary with the chit chat about comp parties and poor maps and lots of service charges and kiss them right on the lips! I'm going to beg to join their team, and to join their lifestyle of office parties, cheap booze and weekends out of town. I'm gonna have sex with the lovely young man who works in licensing and it's gonna be be fantastic. There will be rumours among our co-workers but we won't care. It's not like those people know anything about me at all. But at least I can be solaced by the realization that it is only I, the Trickster that has seen what the future truly holds. The end result was pre-determined by fate of course. That is, until I intervened and met fate head-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment